WooCommerce Integration Installation Guide and User Guide
myGDEX for WooCommerce Installation Guide
1.0 myGDEX for WooCommerce (WordPress.com)Before you can install a plugin,
Make sure your site meets the following criteria:
- Your site has a Business or Ecommerce Plan
- You have a custom domain or subdomain using the WordPress.com name servers
- You are the Site Owner
Installation from Plugin Directory
- Go to My Site → Tools → Plugins.
- Search for “myGDEX for WooCommerce”
- You can install the Plugin using the button Install Now from the details page or click the Install Now button from the Plugins list.
- Activate your plugin
- Go to My Site(s) → Tools → Plugins → Upload Plugin
- Click on Choose File to find the .zip file location on your computer and then choose Install Now.
- Click “Activate Plugin”
2.0 myGDEX for WooCommerce (WordPress.org)Install the “myGDEX for WooCommerce” plugin by using one of the following options:
- Download the “myGDEX for WooCommerce” plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/mygdex-for-woocommerce/ or download from https://my.gdexpress.com/Public/plugins/WooCommerce/myGDEXforWooCommerce.zip and save it in your local computer. Do not unzip the file but upload the entire zip file. Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server by clicking on “add plugin” within your WordPress admin account and select the zip file. Click on install and activate.
- Click on “Plugins” - Add New on your WordPress admin account. Search for “myGDEX for WooCommerce” in the keywords area. Click on install and activate.
- Go to “WooCommerce” - “Setting” and click on “Shipping” - “GDEX”.
- Key in the “User Access Token” 4, available at myGDEX User Profile.
- Tick “Use user detail from myGDEX” 5. You may untick and change the sender details.
- Choose your default Parcel Type 6.
- Click “Save Changes”
1.1 WooCommerce Order DashboardAt WooCommerce Order Dashboard you may view your orders with myGDEX shipping details.
- Click on “WooCommerce” - “Orders” to view and manage your orders.
- “GDEX Consignment” column 2 shows the Consignment ID for which you have created consignment note. Default is blank.
- “GDEX Shipping Estimate” column 3 shows both estimated shipping quote and quote date 5 for each order with weight.
- “Total weight is zero” error message 4 will be prompted if your products/goods have no weight. It is strongly advisable to enter weight for each SKUs. If no weight is entered. “myGDEX for WooCommerce” will set a default weight of 0.1 kg during consignment note creation.
1.2 Consignment Note Creation (Single Order)You may create consignment note at WooCommerce Single Order Page.
- Click on the Order ID which you would like to manage.
- “GDEX Shipping Estimate” 1 shows the Estimated Shipping Fee based on customer shipping address.
- “Get Latest Quote” 2 when store owner edit customer shipping details and/or product/s and/or products’ weight.
- “Create Shipment Order” 3 will direct store owner to consignment creation page.
1.3 Consignment Note Creation (Bulk)You may also bulk create consignment note at WooCommerce Order Dashboard.
- Tick 1 all the orders which you would like to manage.
- Select “Create GDEX Shipment” 2 if you would like to bulk create consignment note.
- Select “Get GDEX Estimate” 3 if you would like to recalculate estimated shipping fee.
- Click “Apply” 4 to proceed.
1.4 Consignment Note Creation (Pick Up/Lodge In)For both single and bulk consignment note creation, you’ll need to fill up the details as below.
- Select “Type” 1 either “Pick Up” or “Lodge In”.
- For “Pick Up”, choose available “Pick Up Date” 2.
- For “Pick Up”, choose available “Pick Up Time” 3.
- For “Pick Up”, choose available “Transportation” 4.
- For “Pick Up”, choose if “Trolley Required” 5.
- For “Pick Up”, fill in “Remarks” 6 if applicable.
- You may change “Sender Details” 7 if required.
- You may change “Parcel Type” 8 if required.
- You may change “Pieces” 9 if required. Limit to maximum 5 pieces.
- You may change “Weight” 10 if required.
- Click “Top Up” 11 if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Click “Create” to create consignment note.
1.5 Print Consignment NoteYou may print myGDEX consignment note from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to “GDEX” - “Consignment” 1.
- If you would like to print single consignment note click the “Print” button 3 of the Consignment ID.
- If you would like to bulk print, tick 2 on all the Consignment ID you wish to select. From the dropdown choose “Print Consignment” 4 and click “Apply” 5.
1.6 Consignment Note CancellationYou may cancel your consignment note. The system allows you to cancel the shipment/ pick-up within 5 days from payment date, given that shipment has not been passed to GDEX/ given that pick-up has yet to be performed by GDEX or cancellation of pick-up is not on the pick-up date itself.
1.7 Pickup CancellationYou may cancel your pickup request. The system allows you to cancel the shipment/ pick-up within 5 days from payment date, given that shipment has not been passed to GDEX/ given that pick-up has yet to be performed by GDEX or cancellation of pick-up is not on the pick-up date itself. All cancelled pickup request will be treated as lodge in to GDEX branch.
- Go to “GDEX” - “Pickups” 1.
- Click “Cancel” on the Pickup ID you wish to cancel.
- Note for today’s pickup 3, you cannot cancel.
1.8 InvoicesYou may view your Invoice ID from WooCommerce Dashboard.
- Go to “GDEX” - “Invoices” 1 to view all invoices.